With March Madness, we’re in the midst of prime “dip” events. I actually first made this dip for a previous Superbowl, and then made it again to take to a friend’s house to watch a boxing event. Honestly, I don’t understand the enjoyment of watching boxing. Watching men cause each other permanent brain damage just doesn’t excite me. At least I enjoyed the dip though!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can or jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 handfuls fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a small baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
Transfer the mixture to baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Recipe found at Your Homebased Mom