I originally had this recipe somewhere around 1997 when my aunt served it at a graduation party for my cousin. I don’t really have the recipe, but this is an alteration of how I’ve made it (probably 100+ times) since then.
- 2/3 cup sour cream, reduced-fat works just fine
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise, again reduced-fat works fine
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 1 tsp. Beau Monde seasoning
Mix all ingredients together and chill to allow the flavors to meld.
I believe the original recipe came from a Williams-Sonoma catalog.