I’m always amazed at how easy pork can be to prepare. Somehow it doesn’t end up being one of my “top-made” meats, but I am always glad to add a new easy and tasty recipe to my repertoire!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Herbs and Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and membrane removed
Combine the ingredients in a large ziploc bag to make the marinade. Add the pork to the marinade, massaging gently into the meat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but up to several hours.
Grill tenderloin until meat thermometer registers 160-165, turning once. Remove from grill and cover with a foil tent for 15 minutes. Slice and serve.