I feel like I must have done something wrong. The picture of this originally made me want to run out to the store; it just looked so…fresh. But, ultimately I unfortunately thought this was mediocre. So now…I’m on the hunt for a new recipe!
Cilantro Garlic Chimichurri
Recipe found at: Good Things Catered
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro leaves, packed
- 1/2 c. fresh parsley leaves, packed
- 1/8 c. extra virgin olive oil
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground cumin
In a food processor, add cilantro and parsley and pulse until chopped. Add remaining ingredients and process until combined well, and add more olive oil if needed for mixture to come together.
Store in a small bowl (covered) and let mixture sit about one day before serving.